Like many veterinary clinics across the country, we have changed some of our protocols in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and sanitation, and we are disinfecting tabletops and exam rooms between each patient. We are also conducting a full hospital cleaning every evening.
Our staff is required to wear face masks, and we ask that you wear one as well when you are interacting with us. We are limiting the number of human interactions in our hospital, so we will ask you to hand your pet off to us for your appointment.
Just follow these easy steps for your next vet appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, come to the door and ring the bell. Be sure to stay behind the blue line on the ground.
- A member of our team will meet you to carry or walk your pet into our office.
- A team member will call you to take your pet’s history and to discuss the reason for your visit.
- You can wait comfortably in your car while we examine your pet, and we will follow up with you by phone to discuss the exam.
- Check out and payment processing are also done over the phone. If you have a credit card on file with us, you can use that to pay for services.
- Your pet will then be returned to you.